WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | REDDIT | INSTAGRAM | LINKEDIN | ANN THREAD | BOUNTY THREAD | PITCHDECK | WHITEPAPER | MEDIUM | GITHUB
FanChain is a cryptocurrency platform designed specifically to create a decentralized sports entertainment ecosystem. In due course, this will connect fragmented landscapes and align interests between fans, athletes, teams, leagues, as well as media entities.
FanChain was developed by SportsCastr for use on its platforms and on other affiliated sports platforms or venues where fans can create value. The SportsChastr FanChain Ecosystem will include digital equipment, tips, premium subscriptions, and pay-per-view supported blockchain, and enterprise class SDKs that will enable technology to be integrated into existing OTT systems.
The core of the FanChain ecosystem consists of FanChain, Mint, FanWallet, FanExchange, and FanPay tokens. In the simplest case, FanChain will function as follows:
- Users can create content or some other value for certain sports, such as teams, games, leagues or related events on the UGC platform that are approved to become Mint. The role of Mint is to categorize content and stamp tokens. This cannot issue new tokens, but only distributes tokens that are already in their ownership.
- Users will receive FanChain tokens that contain metadata that is “stamped” with teams, leagues, or sports events created by users as content or value as prizes.
- Wallets that are compatible with FanChain tokens will show the total number of FanChain token users, and also provide visual details of stamps related to their number of tokens.
- This produces content/value-producers that will be rewarded with FanChain tokens that are unique to their favorite sports, teams, leagues (or other sport-related events).
- Third parties can offer special discounts, access, digital goods, promotions and features to FanChain users who hold a number of certain tokens from teams, leagues, or events and certain sport-related organizations.
Token Allocation and Distribution
Maximum Total tokens in ICO
ICO: 330MM (Including Early Bird, Pre-Sale and ICO)
CGP: 60MM Distributed Over 3 Years
PIP: 60MM Distributed Over 3 Years
Bounties: 18MM Distributed Over 3 Years VIEW ALL
Company Reserve: 120MM
TOTAL TOKENS MINTED
Token Name: FanChain
Token Type: ERC20/ERC721 Hybrid
Circulating Supply: 330MM
Token Distribution: Immediate
Ticker: FANZ View Contract
Payments Accepted: ETH
Maximum Total tokens: 600MM
USE OF FUNDS
Receipts from the ICO will be used to develop SportsCastr’s FanChain ecosystem including obtaining media rights to broadcast live sports programs, production of premium content, awards for tokens (FanPrizes), platform development, operational, marketing and legal costs.
The final details of the allocation of funds will ultimately be determined by the number of final increases, time and market conditions and other regulations.