DNAtix is an innovative company in the genetic testing room, integrating the two leading technologies, Digitation genetics and Blockchain. Currently, DNAtix has developed a genetic a direct-to-consumer platform for the whole genome sequencing era. DNAtix also provides web-based and anonymous safe genetic services including digital storage, transfer, and testing of DNA.
DNAtix is the only company that currently offers a work platform for digital analysis, storage, and transfer of DNA sequences in an anonymous way by applying encrypted blockchain technology. By developing a safe distributed genetic ledger system based on decentralized blockchain and based on peer-to-peer communication networks it is possible to separate the identity of paying consumers from their genetic information that provides anonymity.
DNAtix intends to make crypto tokens named DNAtix tokens to be integrated into the DNAtix genetic platform. The DNAtix platform will allow users to easily upload genome sequences with the integration of blockchain technology to become anonymous. This allows genetic testing to be carried out and offers clients the opportunity to get referrals to the appropriate solution provider for identified genetic conditions. DNAtix also allows its users to take ownership of their genetic data, and encourage them to manage their health today, moving from reactive to preventive medicine.
For the first time, all consumers will be able to control their genome data fully, and with the new DNAtix platform, users can participate in genetic research or even transfer complete DNA sequences for testing with complete anonymity.
To ensure privacy and security, DNAtix has designed a “genetic wallet” that will facilitate the transfer of tokens used in the DNAtix ecosystem to pay or receive payments for genetic testing and much more. This token will be used to make assignments, purchase tests and more.
DNAtix Genetics Wallet
DNAtix Genetics Wallet will allow easy access and full control of platform users on both their digital DNA sequences and their tokens to be able to facilitate the transfer, storage and testing of their DNA safely and anonymously.
How does it work?
Genetic data contains essential information about a person’s identity such as origin, family ties, and of course the risk of developing genetic conditions or diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancer, diabetes, and more. The fear that this information will reach the wrong hands has prevented many people from using advanced genetic services and conducting genetic tests.
The DNAtix genetic ecosystem will bring some of the planet’s brightest minds together in one place for the first time. Application developers, computer engineers, and token miners will be able to work with geneticists and researchers to create new blockchain-based applications that will give consumers a series of tests and applications that have the potential to change drugs as we know them.
What does DNAtix offer?
- Blockchain infrastructure for storage and genetic transfer
- Ecosystem and Portal for GDAPPS (genetic application)
- Anonymous genetic services
- Have your DNA
- Encourage genetic research to develop new health solutions
- Get big data specifically for small money
- Encourage the precision of personalized medicine
- Customer-targeted platform – easy to use
Why is the DNAtix platform so innovative?
- Enabling uploads, storage & transfer of DNA sequences
- Advanced Genetic Blockchain platform – able to handle large data files
- Provides complete anonymity
- Connect customers with solutions
- State of the art user experience
- The ability to encrypt, upload, store and transfer DNA sequences
- The ability to use the DNATIX infrastructure ecosystem to offer services to the genetic market
- The opportunity to use DNATIX’s open source technology to develop Genetics applications
- Hard Cap $ 30 million
- Pre Sale $ 10 Million
The global genetic testing service market witnessed significant growth and is expected to continue to grow at a strong level due to the increasing adoption of IT health solutions for genetic testing. Currently valued at more than the US $ 33 billion, the market is projected and will continue to grow by 7.6% from 2017 to 2025 according to a new report published by Transparency Market Research (TMR).
This report shows that the increasing demand for innovative technologies and increased research and development in the field of genetics tend to drive the market for genetic testing services in the coming years.
- Name: TOKENS DNATIX (DNATIX)
- Exchange Rate: 1 DNATIX = $ 1.00
- Currencies Accepted: ETH, BTC, WIRE BANK USD / EUR
- TOKENS ISSUED: 150,000,000
- Token Pre-sale Dates: August 15 – November 14
- Public Token Sale Dates: November 15 – December 15
- Hard Cap: 45,000,000 USD
- Soft Cap: 1,000,000 USD
We have set milestones for every critical phase of project development and implementation that we want to achieve. The road is very intense and challenging. Therefore, it is likely that the road map will be updated and changed at any time.
Join our community
Author: AaXray | Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/